Friday, September 23, 2011

I Want to Make Money From Home

I have always had a natural ability to sell things, but to be honest, I don't LOVE being a salesman.

Once I became a SAHM (Stay-at-home Mom), I had the urge to want to do something extra. Something that didn't involve poopy diapers or runny noses.

I decided to start selling scrapbook supplies. Well, that lasted about 3.5 seconds (okay, about 3 months), and I quickly realized that it wasn't for me.

I swore I would never get involved with another at-home business after my first failed attempt with the scrapbook stuff. I figured that "at-home" stuff wasn't for me.

In comes Beachbody.

When I found out that I could do an at-home business dealing with fitness, I was very intrigued. I did a lot of research before finally realizing that Beachbody was the real deal.

It wasn't about selling magic "fixes" for weight loss. It wasn't a fad diet. It was real: fitness, nutrition, and accountability.

Those are the three KEY parts of getting healthy. Period.

So, here I am. Helping people get fit and healthy, while I can stay accountable to my own fitness. I couldn't ask for a better job.

Oh, and that selling thing...I don't feel like I'm "selling" when I'm offering solutions to help people change their lives. I really feel like this is the best job ever!

In fact, this week, I made over $90 just because I have a team of people who are also helping others get fit. I didn't sell one thing this week.

Could you use an extra $90 this week?

2 comments:

Mary said...

very cool! my hubby and i are shaklee distributors, and we feel the same way! superior company, amazing products that 'sell' themselves! we are just helping people achieve optimal health with the number one natural nutrition company in the U.S.! win win! can't wait to follow your healthy tips and recipes! God bless you!
xo
mary

http://nathan-and-mary-krause.myshaklee.com/us/en/whyshaklee.html

Robyn said...

I had no idea that you sold scrapbooking supplies! When was that? What did you sell?