Tuesday, August 16, 2011

ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY...Hooking YOU Up!

I love the military!


Being married to an Air Force man has helped my appreciation for what our troops do everyday.

I know that we're ALL affected in some positive way by the military. Some of you who are reading this might be active duty yourself.

I'm a Beachbody Coach, and I get to get paid to help people get fit and healthy and stick to their goals. Here's why that matters for military members...

Beachbody is offering this great program for people who are actively serving in our military.

If you are an active member of the military and newly enrolling as a Beachbody Coach, the cost of your business starter kit ($39.95) and your monthly business service fee will be waived for the duration of your active duty orders.

WAIT...read that last part again...

Basically, YOU can be a Beachbody Coach, which is essentially starting your own fitness business, for FREE!

Who doesn't like free stuff? I LOVE free stuff!

So, if you are active duty or if you're a spouse of an active duty member, shoot me a quick email at amusgrove@hotmail.com and I will help you start your own business for FREE!

FREE!

FREE!

I just love saying that word!


No comments: