Friday, June 1, 2012

Beachbody Ultimate Reset Day 1

Today was Day 1 in my 21-day Ultimate Reset.  So far so good!  I found that the meal plan was easy to follow and the food was GREAT!  My favorite meal of the day was lunch.  That salad was AMAZING!  I really like eating healthy foods, but too often I allow poor planning, excuses, convenience, and cost get in the way of eating how I really should.  Having the set meal plan so I know exactly what to eat is very helpful for me!  The Reset lays it out exactly what you should eat and also includes the recipes, which is great!

On the Reset, you take certain supplements at specific times of the day.  That went pretty well, although being at work all day in an environment that is busy and almost non-stop, it was a little hard to plan the times for my supplements, but I made it work.

The Alkalinize supplement was pretty gross, I'm not gonna lie.  It comes in the form of a green powder that you mix with a couple of ounces of water.  I was at work when I took it and had forgotten to bring a spoon or something to stir it in with.  So, I did the best I could, but still had some chunks of powder left after I drank it.  It wasn't easy eating those.  I also felt like I had the Alkalinize aftertaste in my mouth for a little while, which I did not like.  That was the worst part about the first day, and it really wasn't all that bad.

No comments: