Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Busy, or Productive?!



I am busy.

You are busy.

Everyone I know is busy!

That's the way our society is these days. We don't feel like we are productive unless we are "busy".

I've really been making an effort to be more productive. Not just busy, but PRODUCTIVE!

I'm even taking Chalene Johnson's 30-Day Organizational Challenge.

It's been amazing!

I'm using a planner, not because that's what was in the challenge, but because that's the method that works for me.

Regardless, I have made progress in my planning and organizing, and I'm super proud of that!

I'm able to stay focused and not get caught up in things that aren't important to me and that won't further my progress.

Like this:


Seriously.

I love me some Super Mario Bros.

BUT, my love for playing it has to be on hold until I'm not "busy", so I guess, never!

No comments: