Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Beachbody Ultimate Reset Review Day 5

Another day of good food!  :)

My favorite meal of the day was my breakfast.  It's the most important meal of the day, you know!  Lunch was good but there wasn't nearly as much food as in previous days.  I made my dinner ahead of time because I had to teach Turbo Kick and PiYo in the evening.  I'm so glad I did that because by the time I got home from teaching, I was definitely ready to eat!

On the Reset, you're not supposed to do any strenuous activity, like hard workouts or anything.  Going on walks or doing Yoga or something similar is acceptable, according to the guidelines.  Well, I'm a Group Fitness Instructor and I teach 6 classes a week.  Because of what I teach and where I teach, it would have been hard to find a sub for all of my classes.  So what I decided to do was to teach and keep it really low-impact and modified.  Is it ideal?  Not really, I guess.  At least according to the Reset, but I feel like that was the best decision for me.  So far the classes I have taught have been fine, although I find that muscle soreness has been setting in right away.  Not after the workout, but during - even though I am modifying.

I had so many Shakeology cravings today, but didn't even succumb to one!  Even when I made my husband and son a batch of Shakeology cookies.  That's pretty impressive because Shakeology cookies taste like brownie batter, and I LOVE brownie batter!  :)

 

No comments: