Friday, February 25, 2011

Talk About Bad Mood...

Yesterday I was just not feeling it.

What is "it", you might ask?

ANYTHING!

I was SUPER grumpy, over NOTHING!

That's the worst part...

I didn't have anything to be upset over!

I kind of felt like this:

It's a good thing my husband loves me, because, MAN...I was not a friendly person to be around last night!

And he WAS!

Okay, yes I do.

But acceptance is the first stage in recognizing I have a problem, right?

Tell me I'm not the only one who feels this way.

You've gone through it too, right? Or at least had someone close to you with the same "problem"?

I hope so...

2 comments:

Heather Longoria said...

You crack me up!! And I'm the same exact way & I know it. I warn all those around me, draw an imaginary box around myself and call it the war zone. If you step into my box I'm not responsible for any casualties. This is also the time I go & throw away any chocolate in the house & have someone hide the PB cause I have no self control. Ugh...

Amy said...

@Heather: I like that...The War Zone!